Friday, March 25, 2011

Nutrilicious Glazed Donutholes



Verdict: Somewhere between ‘meh’ and ‘yummy’

The reason for this see-saw verdict is because if you like ‘cakey’ doughnuts, then yes, it is yummy. But if you’re expecting soft and fluffy donuts, then its just ‘meh’. (my husband likes the ‘krispy kreme’ soft kind…so he wasn’t impressed)

These Nutrilicious Donuts really did taste good with my coffee and the sweetness factor was just right. I would buy them again, although, the package was nearly $5. You can share these and it’ll be gone within 10 minutes. But, yes, I liked them enough to buy them again. I think you can normally buy them at Whole Foods. That’s where I got mine.

I’m very curious to try their other products!

Have you tried these?? What's YOUR verdict?? Choose your reaction below:

2 comments:

  1. I really want to eat these right now. I'm craving scones, or cupcakes, or these!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! right?!... I actually made a run to whole foods the other day JUST for these! They really are good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...