Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cruzer’s Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich




My Verdict: InSANE!


Oh man, this was an INSANE sandwich. First bite was pure bliss and it only got better after that. I couldn’t even believe it was vegan. It was soooo delicioso! If you’re ever in Los Angeles or Glendale, I highly suggest you go here and grab one of these. It’s a bit garlicy, with some other herbs I can’t quite point out, wonderful, melty daiya cheese, mushrooms, and much love I’m sure. :)

It’s served with some steamed veggies (which i didn’t care for) and potato chips (which i thought they could have been a bit more inventive like sweet potato fries or something). However, I wonder if any side would take away from the star, being the Philly Cheesesteak. Cuz let me tell you, it WAS a star.

I’ll for sure be going back there for seconds.

I kinda wish i can share their recipe with youz who are far, far away from Los Angeles but…sadly, I have no idea how they make this sandwich. But, if i find out, I’ll be sure to post it STAT.

And for those who DO live in LA, see you at Cruzer’s ! Woo Woo!


Have YOU been to Cruzer's? What's your verdict on this sandwich? Choose your reaction below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...