Monday, March 21, 2011

Morningstar Farms’ Vegan Grillers Burger



My Verdict: Yummy!

This burger is unbelievable! It’s smokey and it has a great texture. My non-vegan hubby LOVES these burgers. You almost have to take a double-bite to make sure it really isn’t meat! How do they do that?

Anyhoo… I’ve tried other burgers like gardenburger and other earthy flavored burgers, but they just don’t cut it.

This is an awesome burger and truly tough to beat.

What's YOUR verdict on this burger? Choose your reaction below...

1 comment:

  1. I concur, these things are good. Almost too good! Seriously, it is so good that it makes me think there must be something unhealthy about it! It does have a list of ingredients longer than your arm and that is not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...