Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jamba Juice Greens and Grains Wrap & Prickly Pear Tea


My Verdict: Yummy!

As i was hanging out at the lovely Americana Mall, I surge of hunger roared through me. I wondered if Jamba Juice had any good vegan options and to my surprise i found this…
Greens and Grains Wrap and the Prickly Pear Iced Tea.

Both were absolutely refreshing,yummy, and compliment each other. The wrap comes with a mango salsa that really works well with the wrap. The tea is just right in the sweetness factor.  I loved this meal. So, if you’re ever in the mall or near a jamba juice, I highly recommend you grab this vegan meal! It rocks!

Note: Also, if you go to their website: jambajuice.com and click on Menu: Special Diets: Vegan… they have a list of all their vegan options! Gotta love that! :) 

 What's YOUR verdict? Have you tried this wrap? Choose your action below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...