Monday, March 21, 2011

EatPastry Cookie Dough (Chocolate Chunk)



My Verdict: Meh

So, I was really excited to buy this. Blogger EcoVeganGal.com recommended it so needless to say, I was intrigued.

I thought it was decently priced at $5 a container as I can see myself make a few batches from it. I first decided to taste it raw and it was not that bad. It tasted like the real thing. Then I cooked it for 12 minutes at 340 degrees and I think i should’ve cooked it a bit longer because my hubby said they tasted a bit like pancakes. haha.

I disagree. Though they actually did taste like cookies… good cookies. I thought they would be better.
So, here’s what I’m going to do.

Im going to bake another batch for 15-16minutes and see what happens…

Next day.

15 minutes in the oven…

My Verdict: Oh wow…Yummy!

Ok folks. You have got to cook it long enough or else, as my husband said,
it tastes somewhat of pancake form.

But at 15 minutes cooked…its sooo yum! Highly recommended chocolate chip cookie.
Might be even tested for ‘Best in Show’ against some other amazing cookies like Uncle Eddies..

Stay posted.

Have you tried these cookies? What's YOUR verdict? Choose your reaction below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...