Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tofurky Italian Sausage

Verdict: Yummy!

So, I was walking down the aisle at TJoes and saw this package. I didn't even know they carried Tofurky! Awesome. And it's like $2.50 a package. I usually buy Field Roast at Whole Foods for $5. So, needless to say, I was very curious how this one was going to taste and hoping for the best so I can save money.

I made the sausage with the same 'brat' toppings I normally make. Sauteed onions, saurkraut, ketchup, and mustard.

Verdict? AMAZING! It tasted so good and I can't tell you how excited I am about saving money on one of my favorite meals: Vegan Brats.

On your next Tjoes run, get these with some hot dog buns! It's sooo worth it. :)

Have you tried these? What's your verdict? Choose your reaction below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...